I wasn't very happy about a 3000 kr trip to Estonia, but once I stepped on the 3-month old ferry, it made a little more sense. It was like a real cruise. Apart from the trendy bars and dance floor that someone of my age (in Europe) would normally be the first to inspect, it was the kids play place which was the big hit for me. I couldn't even step into the karoake bar, etc because of the noise level for Olivia so my bro was forced to find some of his own people to hang out with. 
Magnus and I went to an incredible spa hotel in Tallinn - Olivia's first time to swim. She couldn't get enough, splashing and splashing. Later that evening, because of O's constipation problem I let her take another dip when Brian and Magnus checked out the spa on-boat.
No comments:
Post a Comment