I thought I was a pro at managing life without much sleep but this girl is throwing me a curve ball. In college for several years, I functioned on about 3 hrs per night with an occasional Saturday where I got about 6 hours. This was not healthy but it was practical for everything that needed to be done.
Now I get about 4-6 hours on average but feel much more tired. The curve ball here is that these 4-6 hours are NOT in a row. I might wake up every 5 min or every hour. Anyone have tips on getting babies to sleep besides the cry-it-out method? I am too exhausted to try that one.
The latest reason for lack of sleep has been Olivia's cold (her first). I always thought snotty babies were kind of gross, but boy was Olivia cute with snot running down her upper lip.
Now I get about 4-6 hours on average but feel much more tired. The curve ball here is that these 4-6 hours are NOT in a row. I might wake up every 5 min or every hour. Anyone have tips on getting babies to sleep besides the cry-it-out method? I am too exhausted to try that one.
The latest reason for lack of sleep has been Olivia's cold (her first). I always thought snotty babies were kind of gross, but boy was Olivia cute with snot running down her upper lip.
No comments:
Post a Comment