Saturday, October 23, 2010

My doll

Olivia and Pappa already have a Michael Jackson dance and O is known by her friends for this. Therefore, I thought I should pick up the pace and teach her, her first dance. I am a bit rusty on steps easy for children but I am learning by doing. So far she learned 3 - 8 counts that all repeat so a total of 6 - 8 counts!

Other cool things:
Can say Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
Count to 10! (Mostly missing 1 number and a lot of mumbling, but still!)
She moved from Itsy Bitsy to Bah Bah Black Sheep and Björnen Sover (swedish song).
Can say the name to a circle and recognizes around 10 letters.
She hasn't seemed to have picked up on any colors however.

Also, she is invited to her first official bday party at Edwin's who turns 2!

No comments: