1) A good hair day is when my hair is spit-up free.
2) Singing in the shower is no longer for fun, it is a necessity.
3) Who needs clothes? I can finally fit into my old ones.
4) I can't recall how to eat properly with a fork AND knife.
5) I no longer desire bigger boobs; on the contrary, I long not to have any.
6) Washing the dishes and working out is a luxury.
7) I should compete in 1-handed typing.
8) You Tube is primarily used for nursery rhyme entertainment.
9) Global warming no longer makes the list of my top concerns.
10) Everyone thinks it's my hormones that make me beam when really it is just a poor make-up job. "The more, the better" right?
One thing that hasn't changed? Bella is still our most difficult family member.
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAHA :) Du borde bli bloggare på heltid. Kram
Post a Comment