Friday, March 13, 2009

3 Year anniversary

Magnus and I were going to celebrate with a nice dinner at home, maybe some champagne but when we got a chance to be part of the daily show with Jon Stewart for his special on Swedish Socialism, I didn't want to miss it. Andreas whom is "sambo" to Beth - my American friend with baby Isabella (born same day as Olivia), is the producer at one of the Swedish TV stations and invited us to join the show.

First, Andreas tells all of us to go sit in the audience while he takes care of the babies, not mention that he is producing the show. Although this was a tempting offer, I knew Olivia would surely start screaming bloody murdy. So, we all decided Magnus could sit with Olivia in the control room with Andreas and Isa. It was a win-win, Beth and I got a full 45 mins of fun and Magnus got to see Andreas in action.

Magnus ended up bouncing Olivia in his arms the entire time meanwhile Andreas is feeding, burping and bouncing Isa whilst giving production instructions to both actors and cast. Talk about multi-tasking! And think if he actually had taken both babies!

These crazy viking men are not afraid of feminine issues. Andreas even requests Beth to pump out milk instead of nursing so that he can feed and bond with Isa just as much as Beth does. Speaking of nursing, Beth has a great story when Magnus and Andreas rented breast pumps together, but I think I'll save that one.

No comments: