Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Growing every day

A lot is happening with Olivia. First, we introduced the sippy cup so that I can actually leave her longer than 1.5 hrs. It works well - when she is not hungry. When she wants food however, it is still only me. She rolled over for the first time of pure luck and can now even suck her toes. Since Olivia is so frustrated that she can't get anywhere, she has made some good scooting efforts as a result.
The "barrel tub" is now fully functioning after a ton of work on Magnus' side. It was so much more relaxing than I expected. Then, we broke-in balcony furniture after 1.5 yrs in our condo.
I think Bella has appreciated this the most.

1 comment:

Fröken Leijon said...

Oh gud vad hon växer! Så härligt att se alla bilder, och möbler på balkongen?? Ojojojoj, här händer det grejer. Jag planerar en sommar med MÅNGA bad i badtunnan! Ska bli så mysigt att träffa er! Ses snart, kram från tessan