Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sun, sweet sun

We are home and the weather is fan-tastic. I have my bathing suit on and I still have to come inside every 10 min to cool off.

After we landed in Houston, the sun was streaming through the airport windows and Olivia started laughing and kicking her legs. Poor sun deprived child. I feel as if I have been torturing her by living in cold, dark Sweden. I have tortured myself, at least.
I rarely capture sunsets on my camera, but this beautiful Texas one came out decent.
We are shopping like crazy. Check out the sexy boots my sis found!
O's fav Uncle.
A new house to explore!

3 comments:

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

How long are you going to be in Houston??

Anonymous said...

Enjoy it there!!
Big hugs from Brussels

Fröken Leijon said...

Ett jävligt grått Sverige saknar dig och Olivia! Vi ses i Costa Rica :) kram tessan