Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas dear friends!

I hope you all are enjoying this holiday season and are able to spend time with loved ones.

Magnus was determined to spend this Christmas at the cottage and I think the angels were on his side when they surprised us with the first white Christmas in Sweden in 10 yrs (need to look that one up).

After a huge renovation clean-up, (county water lines were dug, allowing us to install real toilets, etc) we finished just in time to bring out the rest of the family.

On Christmas Eve, Therese, Tommy and I went on a hunt for the perfect Christmas tree.
This is us bringing the tree home. Gammel Mormor reported that our tree was pathetic. I guess farmed Christmas trees are injected with some fertilizer to grow many branches.
Olivia loved her present from Farmor and Farfar.
The family hug.

Sledding in the dark.

1 comment:

Craig, Julie, Sydney & Harper said...

Hope you had a GREAT Christmas! Olivia is getting so big!!