Monday, October 31, 2011

5 countries in 7 days

Spanish steps in RomeVilla D'Este
Brian and Magnus getting sun on the boat, their main hobby.
Who wants to entertain Olivia at dinner tonight?
Wine tasting in southern France
The Cassis' vineyards
This was my penguin dress when I was little.
Olivia loves camels although you can't tell from her unhappy camera face.
The cable car in Taormina, Sicily.
Magnus and I determined that Sicily was great.... in the 50's.
The daily stretch and workout routine.
It was a great trip, although it is hard to travel even with 1 stubborn kid among 7 adults. Makes me rethink our future plans. Main highlights were Southern France and Malta. Will see if my parents return for their 50th wedding anniversary ;)

The day after we seperated from the family, Olivia said, I am sad because Mormor, Morfar, Jana and Brian aren't here.

No comments: