Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Christmas couldn't come quicker

It is not even Thanksgiving, but I am already wishing Christmas was here, mainly because of three reasons:
1) Olivia is driving me crazy with her endless fear /curiousity about Santa
2) Only 1 month left of this pregnancy after Christmas
3) Julvört - traditional Christmas bread

The first advent is just around the corner and Julvört appeared in stores this Monday.... so far so good. But on the Santa front, I have no solution. First, we called Santa to tell him not to come to Olivia's house. Then we banned all Santa-related material until December. But she still wakes up for several hours every night without fail, worried about Santa visiting her, saying, "Santa is nice. He brings presents. I don't want him to come here."

Then, I feel like screaming, "Santa isn't real!" What else can a mom do????

No comments: