Wednesday, December 7, 2011

7 weeks to go

We have been very busy, but the pain is really setting in now and I am forced to maintain a calmer schedule. My daily walk to Olivia's daycare was decreased to one walk a day in November. Now, that one walk is decreased to every other day. I am hoping to make it to Christmas, before the walk will be imbearable. I use Olivia's stroller as a "walker"... a pretty ridiculous sight.


Why does my husband look so happy? Oh, that's right... because he only has 60 days left until he is on paternity leave for 14 months!!
African dance class with Isa, Beth and Andreas.

We celebrated Thanksgiving with a date to meet an old friend in Stockholm. Unfortunately, the concert was cut short due to a change in venue but the music (Adam Cohen) was amazing while it lasted.

Ginger cookie baking at Ezra's
It hurts just looking at it.

Isak turned 5!
My material girl

No comments: