Nicole and Emelie turned 30! My first party started out well: festive outfits, good company and food, etc but just after 2.5 hours I was encouraged to head home; Pappa did his best but Olivia was demanding Mommy.

Nina turned 31! Szilvia must be mimicking EMD from Melodifestivalen for Nina... or?

Bella and Olivia were invited for the celebration. Unfortunately, they had to bring their boring parents with them.

Playdate with Isa whom is born to an American mother and Swedish father, just like Olivia! What a coincidence when we met at the hospital on Jan 5th. They were adorable together in the baby gym.

The "pros" visited this month, helping hold Olivia... what a relief.
first Hanna...

then Joan...

then Mathias & Maria, but I forgot to take a pic :(
HÃ¥kan & Sophie and Magnus & I were in the same profylax group, parenting class and both due on Dec 28th. Surprise! Axel was also born on Jan 5th at Karolinska.
No comments:
Post a Comment