2 steps forward and 1 step back? Because it definitely feels like 1 step forward and 2 steps back! Parenthood is tough; every day is a new obstacle and just upon celebrating the success of some feat, another challenge seems to pop up out of nowhere. Interesting enough, the seemingly impossible is quickly overcome.
And I am beginning to rethink my marriage choice because it is definitely Magnus' genes that contribute to this eating machine named Olivia. A friend was over this weekend with her son whom was born on the same day... she only feeds him every third hour, as advised by her midwife. Well, I decided to test this concept on Olivia yesterday. I didn't make it more than 30 minutes before all of our neighbors were surely awakened by her murderous screams.
Poor neighbors, poor me, poor Olivia.
1 comment:
It gets easier, really it does. Hang in there =) She will be eating baby food and sleeping through the night before you know it and this phase will all be a blur. By the way, Olivia is just precious! What a beautiful baby!
Post a Comment