Sunday, October 4, 2009

29 years old

My birthday was fantastic.

Madeleine watched O so I could have lunch with Joan and Yassir. Then LinneĆ” came over for dinner and surprised me with great news... she is prego!!! Then on Saturday, Andreas watched O so Beth and I could enjoy a great brunch at a hotel. Nicole and I are going to grab a drink this week and last but not least, Magnus watched O for the entire day on Sunday (first time ever) while I went to the spa (his present to me).

Interesting, what do all these bday presents have in common? No Olivia!! I really wish I could brag about my entire day of freedom at the spa but really it just made me lonely and re-realize what is number one in my life -- my family.

And my best birthday present?? Olivia stood without support for 5 secs, starting clapping her hands and laughing at me. She was so proud.

No comments: