Tuesday, January 26, 2010

February's Project: FOOD

I am a little ahead of myself but I needed to solve this problem quick.
1) I don't have time to go to the store everyday on top of picking Bella and Olivia up.
2) Organic food is the goal!

There were many alternatives for organic food: fruit & veggie boxes, meat and fish fresh from the farm near Stockholm, small 100% organic stores in Stockholm, etc. However, these choices are quite complicated -- some food is delivered and for other foods, I have to go to the store / farm.

I killed 2 birds with one stone by ordering from mataffären.se. It is the online delivery branch of one of the biggest grocery stores. Not everything is organic but they offer the widest range of organic products and deliver for 85 kr. Therefore, I chose 2 weeks worth of dinner recipes and only ordered the foods we need. Everything arrived as ordered and I don't even have to think about what to cook.

An even bigger plus to this decision ... we SAVE a lot of money, buying almost all organic and get exactly what we need!

BRILLIANT!

1 comment:

Fröken Leijon said...

don´t forget to mention that you cook excellent food now :)