Olivia started at Fjordens Förskola today. Do I dare admit that I had second thoughts about putting her at daycare this early? Not for any reason but just the fact that I realized there was no going back. No more free days sitting alone at home with her. Instead, day after day of drop offs, work, pick ups - week after week, year after year. And then she leaves for college.
Getting ahead of myself. Ok, the regret went over quickly... but Thursday might be tougher. when I leave her alone. I cried when I left Bella at daycare the first time. Seriously.
The place is great. There was a hidden outdoor play area which I had not seen... it was huge! The staff were good, instilled manners in the children but were also playful. The food was not so hot, but it could have been worse. Olivia was so thrilled that she was jumping up and down the entire day. The entire day. She even got a big bruise from her uncontrolled excitement. This is good for my bored baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment