We are off to a pretty slow start. This is our 2nd cold within one week and Magnus also got food poisoning on New Year's day. However, we our on the road to recovery and I can't wait to share our New Year's Resolution.
We want to reduce the amount of chemicals in Olivia's lifetime, which means we have to reduce the amount of chemicals we are exposed to as a family. I guess you could say we are going organic or ecological. We won't take it too far... we just want to do what we can for Olivia, as a family.
Therefore, we are going to take on 1 project per month and slowly our lives will be transformed for the better. For instance, some of the areas I would like to hit are: food, cleaning substances, beauty products, make-up, clothing, toys and eventually bigger things like furniture, cooking utensils and electronics (?). You guys will be along for the journey.
Next up, this month's project!
No comments:
Post a Comment